Promotional products are powerful marketing tools for your brand, company, event, and more. Because they are powerful marketing tools, there are many benefits to using promotional products and using them over other forms of advertising.
Although we could go on all day, here are ten benefits of using promotional products:
1. Promotional products give a unique and creative flair to advertising campaigns. Unique because they are a rare form of advertising that does not disrupt a consumer’s day.
2. Because they are unique, promotional products help your company stand out from your competitors. When you give a promotional item to a consumer, you will be kept top of mind because they will remember how you made them feel when you gave them the gift. If the item is something useful, they will see it frequently and think of you whenever they use it.
3. “When compared to other forms of media like television or radio, promotional products are very affordable and effective. For a modest investment, a small company can obtain the type of exposure normally reserved for large companies with significant advertising budgets.”(*)
4. Promotional products are tangible which means people can keep your advertisement with them for future reference.
5. OR, “Promotional product usefulness goes beyond the person who initially receives the item. [Unwanted] products are frequently passed along to others who might value from them more.”(*) This allows for your item to reach consumers beyond your intended audience.
6. The advertiser can be more identified by the promotional items they pass out. “Not only do promotional products make impressions to everyone who sees them, but messaging is reinforced every time the item is used, as it is making a contribution to the needs of the owner. No other form of media can allow the advertiser to so closely tie a benefit to the recipient of the message or brand.”(*)
7. Promotional products are flexible, as they can be matched to a theme of an event, campaign or strategy.
8. Marketers get a more favorable ROI from advertising specialties than most other popular advertising media.
9. Using promotional items strategically, by building a campaign around them can help you increase leads, sales, customer loyalty and brand awareness.
10. “Because the promotional products benefit is so clear to the end-user, they are more aware of the [company] on the product and they are able to create a positive impression of the [company], as they find value in the item each time it is used.”(*)
(*)Research provided by the Advertising Specialty Institute, ©2010, All Rights Reserved.
12 thoughts on “10 Benefits of Using Promotional Products”
Hello! I’d just like to offer a huge thumbs up for this awesome piece you’ve got here. I will be returning for more soon. Cheers.
Marketing and branding is one of those areas that seems to be very subjective and everyone has different ideas about what you should do. Good read, thanks for the blog
Your welcome. Thanks for your input!
You’re welcome! You are right, promotional items are very versatile and can fit any branding campaign.
The promotional products is really necessary for the growth of any business.The above discussed benefits are the most important points mentioned in the article.Great work Christina!
Thanks for posting…!!
Thank you! You are most welcome.
Always keep in mind when you advertise your business must write company logo and company name on those items. I gain some valuable information on your blog, this information really helpful for me.
Thank you, I’m glad I was able to provide valuable information for you!
Reblogged this on Promotional Products, Marketing and All That Swag.
one of the biggest advantages of promotional products are business get brand recognition and they don’t need high budget for that.
So true! Thanks for the comment!