Most businesses are not aware they need to purchase promotional items intentionally, let alone use them with strategy that can help them achieve a desired outcome.
My question is, why spend money on promotional products if you do not have an implementation strategy in place?
My other question is, if the products are not being used correctly, how do you expect to get a return on your investment?
We already know that promotional items are the only advertisement your audience will thank you for.
- Because you are giving them something for free,
- your advertisement isn’t blatantly in their face,
- and they can choose when to absorb your message.
But, what does that have to do with getting a return on your investment?
Nothing, really. Just because people like getting free stuff, doesn’t mean you should give them free stuff off the cuff.
In order to make these advertising tools work to your benefit, you need to have a plan. A construction company wouldn’t buy the materials to build a house without a blueprint, would they?
A plan for your promotional items will help you:
- Set goals
- Find the audience you are trying to reach
- Determine your message
- Incorporate products that will help you deliver your message to your audience to reach your goals.
Not to mention, it will help you stay on the right track to achieving a positive return on your investment and the outcome you set out to realize.
Not sure where to start. No worries!
With our new signature service, PromotionAlly™, we are dedicated to helping you achieve a specific outcome.
With our help, you have the opportunity to work with us so we can help you build a variety of campaigns and incentive programs based on your goals.
PromotionAlly™ is great for companies who:
- Looking for Incentive Programs for their clients and “internal” clients (aka employees)
- Want to generate more leads with a Lead Generation Program
- Want to increase sales (frequency and dollar amount) with a Sales Incentive Program
- Are looking for a Customer Loyalty Program
Sure we can just help you find unique, useful and audience-relevant promotional items. But, anyone can do that!
If you have a specific goal or desired outcome in mind, allow us to be your PromotionAlly™. We prefer to help you spend your marketing dollars wisely by creating campaigns or incentive programs that will positively impact your brand.