Promotional products are a very versatile breed of advertisements. Ranging from items you can eat to items you can hear to items you can touch, these items can pique the interests of anyone and can also be beneficial to companies in many ways. Here are 19 Insane (But True) Facts About Promotional Products.
- Typically, people own about 10 promotional items.
- The use of a promotional product as an advertising medium alone can achieve a maximum impact: up to 69% + increasing brand interest and 84% in creating a good impression of the brand.
- The top 5 promotional items based on the amount of impressions they generate are bags, pens, hats, hoodies and t-shirts.
- In fact, they help consumers remember you – nearly 9 in 10 recipients can identify an advertiser on a promotional item they have been given.
- 85% of recipients of your promotional items can identify you from the promotional items they own.
- Adding a promotional product to the media mix increases the effectiveness of other media by up to 44%.
- Promo items help generate new business as 1/3 of recipients will do business with an advertiser in the future.
- An investment in a promotional item is modest, more targeted and more achievable for small businesses.
- Promotional products are a very flexible advertising medium and can easily target different audiences.
- They are tangible and they promote repeat exposures.
- They can help accompany your product or service when you use them as premiums (gifts).
- Promo products help consumers remember you, nearly 9 in 10 recipients can identify an advertiser on a promo item.
- An advertising specialty can help you build relationships with current or prospective customers.
- A promotional product can better position your company and give your company extensive awareness.
- Promotional products help generate new and repeat business.
- Promotional items can help a small business grow when relevant items are chosen and handed out to potential customers.
- Promotional items help you extend your reach when promoting new products and services.
- Promotional products have many uses, among the many uses they can create goodwill and thank customers.
- Want to be noticed? Promotional products deliver more impressions for a longer period of time than other media.
2 thoughts on “19 Insane (But True) Facts About Promotional Products”
There is no doubt that promotional products are very effective and should be implemented into any marketing strategy. The amount of value provided to the consumer when they receive a promotional item makes a memorable and long lasting impression on your future customer.
Yes, exactly! Implementing promotional products into a marketing strategy should be non-negotiable in your company if you want to achieve positive results on your bottom line!